The skin is subject to external attacks such as environmental pollution, not to mention the consequences of current diet or age. Wrinkles, spots, acne… The skin of the face is not immune to imperfections. Discover the recipe for a parsley mask to fight acne and wrinkles.
Parsley is an ingredient that can be dedicated to skin care to nourish it deeply and fight against excess sebum and this is due to its many vitamins and antioxidants.
Why choose parsley to take care of the skin?
Parsley is one of the natural products known for their antioxidant properties. Although little studied scientifically, it turns out to be an excellent remedy for brown spots, blackheads and pimples. Parsley brightens the skin among other miracles, especially when used fresh allowing the vitamin C it contains to repair damaged skin cells, improve elasticity and reduce pores to even out skin tone.
In addition, its content of flavonoids and beta-carotene gives it antioxidant properties to fight against free radicals that cause skin aging, and allow the restoration of the skin.
The topical application of parsley thus makes it possible to reduce many imperfections of the skin including spots as well as wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Here’s how to use it.
Recipe for a parsley mask to fight wrinkles and acne
Here is a recipe for a parsley mask, to choose organic, and which should restore your skin the elasticity and tone you desire, while repairing imperfections caused by time and external aggressions. For this you will need to grind 5 sprigs of parsley and gradually add mineral water until you obtain a parsley cream. You apply this preparation on your clean and dry face using a cotton ball, taking care to distribute the mask evenly over the entire face. After leaving the mask on for about fifteen minutes, you should wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
You will see that after 2 or 3 uses, this mask will prove effective in combating wrinkles and blemishes on your skin.
Other parsley mask recipes
1. Parsley, cider vinegar and yogurt mask
You will need the following ingredients:
This mask cleanses and nourishes your skin. By using it once a week, you will notice incredible changes in your skin.
2. Parsley, honey and lemon juice mask
Preparation of a parsley mask – Source: spm
You will need:
- A handful of fresh and organic parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Grind the parsley leaves
- Mix all the ingredients until to obtain a paste
- Apply the paste to your previously cleansed face
- Let the mask rest for about twelve minutes before rinsing it with clean water.
Using this mask twice a week you will fight inflammation and acne.
3. Parsley, garlic and egg mask
Have the following ingredients:
- A handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 egg white
- Mix all the ingredients until you obtain a paste
- Apply the paste to your cleansed face and gently massage
- Leave the mask on for ten to twelve minutes before rinsing it off with clear water.
Among the benefits of egg white, this ingredient helps to tighten pores, absorb sebum and smooth the face.
If you want to fight wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of skin aging, there’s no need to ruin yourself on moisturizers and anti-wrinkle creams at x exorbitant prices. Your cupboards are filled with everyday products packed with vitamins. All you have to do is follow the right recipes to concoct a beauty routine made up of exfoliating, moisturizing and antioxidant products for a radiant face at a lower cost.
Up to you !
- The WhatsApp trick to find out if someone gave you a fake number
- The month of July starts badly for these two signs of the zodiac: they will experience unexpected trials