We may collect all this information from you:
- All the information we collect that you submit to use our Website’s features.
- Suppose you tell us something useful when registering for a contest or promotion on the Website, fill out a survey, or notify us of a problem with the Website. In that case, we’ll use your information to benefit you.
- If we need your future marketing contact information, you can decline to provide it at any time by clicking the Opt-Out button below.
- The Website collects data on your activity like location and traffic; whether it is required for the website purposes; other than this, we also collect the information of the resources you visit.
- We collect the data of your location to know from where you are accessing the Website.
- All the content you submit to review areas, forums, or any other area accessible by the public.
- When you contact us, we will save a copy of your email or other communication for future reference.
- It might be possible that we collect your device information like your country, IP address, what is your operating system, and type of browser. We collect all this information, especially for the administration, and report the advertisers for the aggregate data. This is information about our users’ surfing activities and habits, and it does not name any individual.
- If you submit the other person’s personal information, you must confirm that you have obtained their consent and informed them of this policy before doing so.
What Are the Reasons Why Ontechedge May Collect Your Personal Information?
We use your information to understand you better and provide you with a personalized experience on the Website. We also use it to process your transactions, respond to your inquiries, and send you the requested information. Additionally, we may use your personal information to detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
We store all your personal information in our secure database, like your name, contact number, and email ID. It might be possible that we have to contact you for the different types of services or product promotions; this is the other reason for collecting your data.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be informed of the above information. In addition, we store financial data in our database and may utilize such information to charge you for future membership fees and services under the Conditions of Use.
We also utilize non-personally identifiable information to enhance the look and the website content. We only keep your personal information as long as is necessary or permitted by law. We will disclose data we have when required by law or as needed to protect someone else’s rights, as well as our own, for example, be required to disclose information in response to a court order, a subpoena, a request from law enforcement authorities or as part of any other legal proceedings.
Does Ontechedge Share Personal Information with third parties?
Only those who work on the Site will have access to your personal information. People with no authority to utilize your personal information beyond what is required to assist us may not do so. Remember that the information we collect will not be shared to the third-party websites. We may utilize a third-party credit card payment provider to charge you for services.
Links to Other Websites:
Contact us if you want to ask any question: