The hair dryer is a device that allows us to make hairstyles in no time. But have you ever used it in your kitchen for various purposes? There are some surprising hair dryer uses you need to know about. One thing is for sure: they will make your life easier!
The majority use several appliances in the kitchen, including a microwave oven, a food processor, etc. The function of each device depends on the use that we want to associate with it. The hot air of the hair dryer can have many practical applications that may surprise you.
Hairdryer in the bathroom – Source: spm
The hot air from the hair dryer can make many tasks easier. For this reason, some celebrity chefs always have a hair dryer handy. Although it may seem surprising, this device can help a lot more than it seems in the kitchen. It can heat, melt, dry, cool or even clean…
It is recommended to invest in a hair dryer specifically for the kitchen and not to use the one of your bathroom to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
Discover a list of tasks for which this device can be used.
Hairdryer on the table – Source: spm
- Melting chocolate: This is one of the most recommended uses for a hair dryer in the kitchen.
This is also one of the options the fastest, because you don’t have to boil water for the double boiler or use the microwave. At the same time, this trick prevents the chocolate from burning or sticking.
- Melt the butter.Cut the butter into small pieces and melt it with a hair dryer.
If you want to caramelize the sugar, you can use the hair dryer to melt it.
- If you must use a colander that you have just washed to sift the flour, dry it with a hair dryer. Obviously, it will be drier than if you use a kitchen towel.
- Dry cake pans before storing. This will prevent rust from forming.
- Remove crumbs from the toaster using the hair dryer.
- Another trick is to dry potatoes before putting them in the pot. This way you will reduce humidity much more effectively.
Minimize the use of this device on your hair
If the drying device can be effective for drying and styling your hair, this one can damage it in the long run. Specialists recommend favoring drying in the open air to take care of the hair fiber.
Devices such as hair dryers, straightening irons, heated curlers and rotating brushes can cause hair loss if not sufficiently cared for and moisturized.
Read also Washing machine that smells bad? Here is the trick to eliminate bad odors and leave a nice perfume on clothes