WhatsApp: How to see the message sent by a contact without them knowing
As we all already know, when we receive a message or an image on WhatsApp that we open directly, the double blue checkmarks are displayed and the sender is then informed. Inevitably, and it’s kind of the rule of the game on this platform, the person will wait for a reaction from us. But sometimes we don’t have the time or even the inclination to talk. This does not prevent curiosity from assailing many people. Do you want to see the content you receive from your contacts without alerting them to your presence? That’s good, there are just a few secret little tricks to help you see messages without others knowing. Which precisely saves you the pesky pressure of having to answer every time. Follow the guide!
We have now familiarized ourselves with the rules of WhatsApp. We know in particular that when you send a message, two gray checkmarks are revealed (only one when the contact has not yet received it or if he has blocked you), and they automatically turn blue when you confirm your message. reading. You will also find saved images in your mobile phone gallery (unless this option is disabled) after viewing them. But many people were unaware until now that they could go unnoticed by reading the messages received. Quickly discover these clever techniques.
This technique only works on the iPhone. So you will not be able to apply it on an Android device. (For Android tips, it’s lower in the article)
It’s a very simple method that consists of exporting the chat as a downloaded file, as well as any image attached.
- First of all you need to open whatsapp and make sure that you are in the main chat window (which displays a list of all your chats).
- Then select the chat whose messages you want to view and click on the “More” option.
- Then press on “Export chat”.
- The next step is to click on “Attach media content”.
- Finally, press “Save to files”.
- This way you can choose where you want to save the exported chat and you will find the messages there, as well as the photos. So you can see them quietly without the person in question being aware.
- Enable Airplane Mode
- Through the notification bar
When a WhatsApp message arrives, you can read directly via the notification bar preview.
– On Android, tap the bar and drag it down with your finger. Once you’ve seen notifications from all your apps, slowly tap on the WhatsApp message, to block it on the screen and read it)
– On iOS, just swipe to view the whole bar and all messages received on WhatsApp will appear.
Take care not to click on the message, because then you will open the WhatsApp application. If it detects you inside, it will inform your contact that you have read their message.
Other tricks so that the sender does not know that you have read his messages
Note that these techniques work on Android and IOS L’ another clever way to see messages without notifying the person concerned, is to switch your smartphone to airplane mode, then read the message. Airplane mode disables any WiFi connection or of data, so WhatsApp will not be able to alert the sender. On the other hand, when you leave airplane mode, the chat will automatically update and your contact will then see the blue checkmarks.
Note that these techniques work on Android and IOS
L’ another clever way to see messages without notifying the person concerned, is to switch your smartphone to airplane mode, then read the message.
Airplane mode disables any WiFi connection or of data, so WhatsApp will not be able to alert the sender. On the other hand, when you leave airplane mode, the chat will automatically update and your contact will then see the blue checkmarks.