How to get rid of oily hair without washing it? The secret that few women know
Greasy hair is the result of sebum secretion caused by overactivity of the sebaceous glands. Fortunately, it is possible to overcome this problem thanks to tips that will allow you to dry out the hair fiber. One thing is certain: you will quickly use these in your daily life!
The hypersecretion of sebum can be a genetic predisposition or the cause of hormonal disorders. Although it is recommended to consult a dermatologist, there are other methods by which you can get rid of this problem quickly.
Get rid of oily hair without wash them
Each hair is accompanied by a sebaceous gland that secretes sebum. This quantity may vary depending on the change of season, climate or stress.
“The hypersecretion of sebum may be a genetic predisposition to this change or to certain hormonal imbalances. Often these begin during puberty, in adolescence,” explains Irina Batâr, hair health expert.
There are several tips to get rid of this problem.
- Corn starch and cocoa powder: Cornstarch will work just as well. If you have dark hair, mix it with a little sugar-free cocoa powder to apply to the roots in circular movements.
- Poor diet: if you eat fatty foods such as butter, chocolate and sausages, you you may notice an increase in the production of sebum from the scalp.
- Lack of vitamins: if there is a lack of B vitamins in the body, a imbalance may occur and increase sebum production.
- Hormonal imbalances: when you have a hormonal imbalance, the sebaceous glands increase the production of sebum and give the impression to have dirty hair.
- Talcum powder: Sprinkle a little on the roots and gently rub into the scalp.
Several causes stimulate this sebum secretion and sometimes cause the hair to become greasy shortly after washing it. Among those that can cause oily hair, here are some of the most common:
- Stress: when you go through times of stress, the sebaceous glands can see their production altered and be the cause of oily hair.
If the problems are hormonal, it is necessary to follow a treatment based on vitamin A. “All the products that we use to solve this problem reduce this excess of sebum. People in this situation should also avoid creams. You can use them, but on the length of the hair but never on the scalp, because if they have a creamy texture. This causes the hair to grease faster” adds the specialist.
Read also How often should you wash your hair ? Most people make this mistake