If you’ve created or are planning to launch your own CBD brand, then you want to make sure it has the best chance of success in the marketplace. You want consumers to choose your CBD product over those from your competitors. One way you can do that is by making sure the packaging stands out from the others in its class. The packaging should be unique and memorable, so that the consumer who picks it up will immediately associate it with your brand and think wow that looks like something I need to buy when they see it on the shelf at their local health food store.
Promote Your CBD Products with packaging
CBD products have been popping up in more and more stores over the last few years. Of course, these stores need an appropriate way to display and store your products in an attractive manner for your customers. Hemp packaging boxes are a perfect solution for this dilemma. Not only do hemp boxes protect your products from moisture, it gives off a sleek, professional look for consumers. It is something you should never sacrifice when it comes to selling CBD products.
Custom hemp boxes not only give you that appealing look from a consumer standpoint, but they also offer significant benefits as well. Hemp’s fibers help preserve freshness and even prevent your product from being contaminated by any potential contaminants that are floating around during transit or while sitting on a shelf in a store waiting for someone like you!
Add your logo or brand image
Custom hemp packaging boxes should be recognizable right off the bat. So take advantage by adding your logo or branding information before you ship it out. This will help to distinguish between all the other generic boxes in a consumer’s home and give them an idea of what they’re opening up ahead of time. Plus, it will increase customer awareness for when their shipments arrive at their doorstep.
Test and iterate
Make sure that anything on this promotional packaging looks as good in reality as it does digitally with plenty of tests before sending it out into the market for real life use. Always have back-ups for any custom cbd packaging. You never know what can happen to your product along the way from distribution center to doorsteps and there could be some damage incurred on the products you’ve packaged yourself, which is why it’s always good to have backup prints around.
Design Tips for Promotional Packaging
· Use custom cbd packaging with your logo and information so that people can be reminded and educated about your brand every time they open their drawer or cabinet.
· Use cannabis-friendly ink for a more personalized feel. So you’re not using paints or harmful materials on hemp.
· If it feels like something is missing, try adding in illustrations or even photos from related events that might illustrate what makes your brand great.
· You should also always include a social media handle somewhere on the cbd packaging as an easy way for customers to get in touch with you and buy products directly.
· Consider partnering up with other brands for a larger range of products and marketing strategies that can increase recognition among consumers, even if those brands aren’t CBD-related at all! For example, if you’re selling CBD paper notebooks, collaborate with companies who sell notebooks and office supplies to give consumers more choices while still having ties back to your product.
Communicate with your audience through multiple senses
A good custom cbd packaging design goes beyond the visual aspects to include everything from textures to smells. And because brands want customers to remember their experience – not just one specific detail about their products – investing in design from the ground up gives them more flexibility and creative opportunities than ever before.
We hope that this blog post has provided some guidance and insight into how you can better position your company as a front-runner in the marketplace. In addition, we hope that we have been able to help you set some goals for your business as well. Ultimately, if you are going to be working in an industry where you feel uninspired and like there is nothing more left for you, it’s time that you start exploring other opportunities and pivoting where necessary. The best way to grow is by experimenting with different brands until you find one that resonates with your audience and yourself!