The company also highlights a new partnership with LG Electronics
and new closed beta VR cloud streaming program with its community.
SAN FRANCISCO – March 12, 2020 – Shadow, the first supercharged gaming PC in the cloud, announced today the release of their entirely new subscription model, making the service even more accessible. The company also announced highly anticipated new capabilities, which
include superior graphics with Ray Tracing, high-speed processing, and up to 1TB of storage.
Shadow’s agnostic Windows 10 platform makes it possible for a user to play any video game, including newly released titles, or run any software, from virtually any device, anywhere. Shadow has worked hand-in-hand with its users to enhance its performance and adapt its product offering, ultimately leading to three new subscription options:
● Tier 1: Shadow Boost – at $11.99* per month, this highly accessible offer allows
subscribers to play all the latest games from any device.
● Tier 2: Shadow Ultra – at $24.99** per month, gamers are offered the possibility to play with superior graphic performances in 4K, up to 144 FPS in Full HD with Ray Tracing compatibility. This offer provides the power of a GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card, but also the power of a better processor, more RAM and more storage.
● Tier 3: Shadow Infinite – at $39.99*** per month, Infinite grants the most demanding gamers, streamers and creators direct access to one of the best configurations available on the market: a dream computer including Ray Tracing combined with the top graphics card at the moment (RTX Titan), and 1TB of storage. With this line-up, users will be able to play all the latest games in 4K.
Shadow Boost is immediately available across the United States, as the technological progress made by the company allows it to open the remaining 10 states that were not yet covered. Shadow Ultra and Shadow Infinite will be offered to a limited number of users this summer
before wider availability later this year.
Following the announcement of Shadow’s tiered subscription offerings, the company introduced a redesigned and more intuitive interface which allows Shadow to adapt its PC experience to the user’s living room screen or smartphone. Shadow’s newest app – available today on Android mobile, tablet and TV – combines the power and freedom of a PC with the
simplicity of a console . Users are now able to easily access any of the games on their Shadow simply with a gamepad, and comfortably seated on their sofa.
With access to its industry-leading capabilities (including key strengths like latency and stability), Shadow proves that gamers shouldn’t be confined by the limits of traditional PC and console gaming. As it keeps redefining the future of the PC, Shadow now explores a new territory: VR in the cloud . Launching a ground-breaking VR Exploration Program in the US to push the
boundaries of VR together with its community, Shadow aims at freeing VR headsets from any hardware constraints.
Shadow’s acceleration in the United States is yet another step in their journey to free gamers from traditional constraints. To support its growth and expansion, Shadow announces a strategic partnership with LG Electronics , which includes LG taking an equity stake in Shadow, as well as upcoming projects that will connect Shadow services with LG’s
various products . LG Electronics currently offers UltraGear gaming monitors worldwide, including the world’s first 1 ms Nano IPS monitor, delivering both great image quality and fast response time, which make them perfectly suited to get the most out of Shadow’s power. This
partnership brings the total funds raised by Shadow to $110M and prepares for further growth, including Shadow’s upcoming launch in South Korea .
“ LG is very focused on elevating customer value through cloud-based services, ” said Jang Ik-hwan, head of LG’s IT business division of the Business Solutions Company. ” We look forward to collaborating with Shadow’s high-performance cloud PC platform to deliver the best
and differentiated experience for consumers. ”
“ We’re excited to offer an expanded Shadow experience to even more users throughout the United States ,” said Jérôme Arnaud, CEO of Shadow . “ With Shadow’s new subscription options, enhanced features, and a stunning new app, we’re completely changing the gaming experience. ”
Founded in 2015, the company, specialists in cloud computing, developed the first high-end computer that will never become obsolete. Their PC in the cloud allows gamers to play in the best conditions on any screen, via the “Shadow” application or the “Shadow Ghost” terminal. Shadow has raised $110 million since its launch, has 200 employees in Paris and San Francisco, and currently a third of its world community is based in the United States.
- Bethesda Will Not Host A Digital Showcase Event Around E3
- Rockstar Games To Donate 5% Of Its Online Revenue To Fight COVID-19
- Nintendo Is Reportedly Planning On Remastering Classic Super Mario Games
- The Oneplus 8 Series Launch Date and Leaks
- Square Enix Announces New ‘Nier Replicant’ For PS4, PC And Xbox One
- ‘Resident Evil Resistance’ Open Beta Delayed For PS4 And Steam
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Missing Content & Future Updates
Launches5 months ago
Adorable Home Is a Decoration-Based Game
Launches3 months ago
HyperBeard Launches New ‘Adorable Home’ Game
News3 months ago
These Huawei Smartphones Will Get Android 10 Update in 2020
News2 months ago
Adorable Home reached 2 million downloads comes with 5 giveaways
News3 months ago
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Review
Leaks3 months ago
Will iPhone SE2 be Exactly Like iPhone 8?
Leaks3 months ago
Rockstar Games Tester Reportedly Leaks Details Of GTA 6
News3 months ago
CES 2020: Dell XPS 13, XPS 13 Developer Edition Laptops Launched With Refreshed Design, 10th Gen Intel Core Processors